LG 6.3 Cu. Ft. Electric Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection™ (LSE4613ST)
- You and your guests know good taste is about more than big flavors.
- Thanks to LG’s sleek Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection, you won’t just entertain—you’ll wow.
- The generous 6.3 cu. ft. capacity oven handles that impressive roast and all the accompaniments, while ProBake Convection makes it easy to achieve baking perfection.
- The LG slide-in electric range offers a streamlined, custom appearance that enhances the look of every kitchen and makes cooking a pleasure.
- the large capacity oven can conquer large meals with room to spare, such as your 24 lb.
- plus turkeys or tons of side dishes
- 4 flexible elements – Left Front: 6 in. / 9 in., 1400-Watt / 3200-Watt; Left Rear: 6 in., 1200-Watt; Right Front: 9 in. / 12 in., 1700-Watt / 2700-Watt; Right Rear: 6 in., 1200-Watt
LG ProBake Convection delivers even baking results on every rack, every time.
EasyClean delivers a superior clean in a 10 quick minutes and three easy steps to leave your oven.
sparkling fresh without strong chemical fumes or high heat – simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean and then in 10 minutes.
quickly wipe away any leftover grime Depth lines. up with standard kitchen countertops for a sleek.
streamlined look Achieve that characteristic seared flavor from the grill with LG’s Infrared Grill system.
This element locks in juices while cutting up to 22% off your cooking time.
dual -3,000 W and 12 in. – 2,700-Watt that fit different sized cookware for convenience- even your largest sauté pan Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls not only look sleek and easily wipe clean.
but also make operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger Supersized.
The window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter. Oven Offers versatile cooking settings with and without convection Lock Function. When the cooktop is turned on by the action of turning the knobs. it activates a switch that sends an electrical signal to power the cooktops.
When the LOCK function is enabled, this signal is blocked. Preventing the cooktops and oven from activating Download the SmartThinQ application to enable the smart cooking feature; store your favorite recipes, search Food Channel recipes, and sync with your oven, and it will adjust the operating settings to follow the instructions